Atlanta Paving Solutions
Parking Lot Maintenance Solutions
CALL US FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Concrete Driveway Paving
- Concrete driveways are durable. Concrete is a durable and strong material. Concrete driveways can last for up to 40-60 years.
- Concrete driveways distinguish the road from your home. People tend to like concrete driveways because they are a definitive break from the road and are a clear marker for your home. The boundary lines are clear, which makes for a certain look that individuals like.
- Concrete allows more customization. Concrete tends to allow for more customization than asphalt driveways. With concrete driveways, you can do patterns and designs in the concrete. The typical concrete driveway is a light gray color, but now there is more availability in colors for concrete driveways.
- It does not attract as much heat as asphalt driveways. Asphalt driveways are black and the black tar attracts the heat from the sun and captures it in the ground. This makes the ground a lot hotter in the summer. As a result, concrete driveways do not get as hot as asphalt driveways.
- Concrete requires little to no maintenance. Concrete is a durable material and does not require the same amount of maintenance that asphalt driveways require. The beauty of concrete driveways is that while they may have a higher upfront cost than asphalt, you do not have to worry about regular maintenance. All you might need is a little pressure washing here and there to clean off any grime that may build up on the ground.
If you are looking for a strong, durable driveway that requires little to no maintenance then a concrete driveway may be the solution for you. To learn more about your options for your driveway give us a call and we’d be happy to give you a free consultation. We can help you come up with the best solution for your driveway. If you also want to consider asphalt driveway be sure to check out our asphalt driveway page.